Friday, May 13, 2011

A summer to remember?

As the first week of my summer comes to an end i have a strong feeling that i am going to get to know myself a lot better. I have a lot of time on my hands... more than i know what to do with.

Candyse and i have moved in to a new apartment together and are absolutely having the best time getting to decorate our new little home, coming up with new arts and crafts to keep us busy.. but unfortunately that didn't last long.

Just in this first week i have found that 1. I hate being alone 2. there is only so much t.v. you can watch 3. finding a job in such a small community... not so easy. The one reason i stay down in Cedar City is to find a job, and take summer classes, well i seem to have struck out. My class gets cancelled and no way am i near finding a job.And it seems that the only thing that is really keeping me here is that i am only a hundred miles away from the one i really want here right now, and come to find out i most likely won't be seeing him for a long time. So it looks as if my new best friends are t.v and book. Yay me!

I figure since i may be at the lowest of low i can only go up from here right?

No comments:

Post a Comment