Monday, September 26, 2011

So its been awhile...

I can't even remember the last time I even wrote a post on my blog, so it looks like this is going to be an update of my life!

School has started and is now in full swing, I'm still a Graphic Design major and now have decided to minor in dance and possibly double minor with Marketing (weird combination I know).Its frustrating to find some motivation because i'm only allowed to take 14 credits, Stupid SUU, but hey it will be ok in the end.

Lots of things have happened to put my priorities in check, no longer am I going to be sad over things i can't control. Life is too short to not be having fun while I'm in college, I can grow up later!! I still havn't been able to find a job in the good ol C-city, but I have a feeling the right job will come my way sooner or later, lets hope sooner than later though...

Since this new year has started i have met some amazing people! Positive amazing people, that keep me happy and on track. These are the people that i need in my life right now and you guys know exactly who you are! And my family is a great support more than ever, my parents have my back and i am so grateful for them. They would put their lives on hold for me, and in fact they did just a few weeks back. I was having such a hard time with moving on and holding grudges i felt i needed a blessing. (And if you know me at all you should know being religious isnt really my thing.) Well they came in the middle of the night even though they both had to work in the morning to meet me half way across Utah just to give me some good advice and a blessing from my father. I couldn't ask for greater parents, they do so much for me and i am so greatful!


 Well this is all for now, Lets hope this time it doesn't take me over a month to update my life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you Molly! It sounds like things are going really well, and what a neat experience for you and your parents to share together. The Priesthood is incredible!

    ReplyDelete